- Life should have choices beyond mere survival.
- You have a right to say no to anything when you feel
you are not ready, or it's unsafe.
- Life should not be motivated by fear.
- You have a right to all of your feelings.
- You are probably not guilty.
- You have a right to make mistakes.
- There is no need to smile when you cry.
- You have a right to terminate
conversations with people who make you feel put down and humiliated.
- You can be healthier than those around you.
- It is OK to be relaxed, playful and frivolous.
- You have a right to change and grow.
- It is important to set limits and to be selfish.
- You can be angry at someone you love.
- You can take care of yourself, no matter what circumstances